Being promoted to the position of 'Grandparents'!

2011 - will be an AWESOME year for the Nelson/Lynn family. Our beautiful daughter and son-in-law are blessing us with our first grandchild - a boy. Christopher Aiden Lynn is due to arrive June 30 (the same date his Mama was due! How cool is that?)

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Skywatch Friday

Some sky...plus some Pacific Ocean, and a little St. Regis Resort thrown in to add some pizzazz! This is in Monarch Beach, CA, where I went on business this past May. The first few days we experienced what they called 'June Gloom', which evidently arrived just a little bit early. It was grey, overcast and misty - due to a fog that rolls in off the ocean. It burned off some in the afternoons, but not entirely. Wouldn't you know it? This is what it looked like the day we had to leave! Bummer! This was an amazing place! I would SO go back!


13 comments:

Paulie said...

Beautiful place, perfect sky for a resort town! May your dream of going back happen one day!

My sky photo was taken the first day it hadn't rained for some time. . . come see it.

dot said...

Looks like a beautiful place. HOpe you get to visit there again.

Andrea said...

Very nice place

Paulie said...

Came back to answer your question . . . my camera is going on 6 years old but it does have a telescopic lens that moves out if I chose to do so. It doesn't even have 3 pixels so glad I have the protruding lens if I want.

Sharon said...

Wowee, what a place!

Marie said...

Wow, I would like to go there. Beautiful!

duopastorale said...

Isn't that always the way? Looks lovely.

My Blogs
Quick Snap 365
This I Do...

Petunia said...

Wish I was there... Looks just like a postcard! Nice!
http://petuniafoto.blogspot.com

FO - 2 said...

Wish i was there also.... ;)
Great shot! :)

Lilli & Nevada said...

Love the architect and the view

Kerri Farley said...

Looks fabulous! Nice skywatch post!

SandyCarlson said...

Looks like a marvelous place. Great sky watch.

Andree said...

Next time the weather doesn't cooperate, plan on being conveniently "sick" so that you have to stay! that's a great photo giving the big view of it.