Being promoted to the position of 'Grandparents'!

2011 - will be an AWESOME year for the Nelson/Lynn family. Our beautiful daughter and son-in-law are blessing us with our first grandchild - a boy. Christopher Aiden Lynn is due to arrive June 30 (the same date his Mama was due! How cool is that?)

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Morning Frost...

We hit freezing for a bit last night. Remember this flower?


Doggie had some cold feet this morning!

What happens when the air is colder than the water in the pond?

9 comments:

Andromeda Jazmon said...

These are beautiful - especially that last one.

Carla said...

Love the rose picture. But knit that doggie some booties!

dot said...

I like the rose! Interesting to know that Sharon is your sister.

Andree said...

I especially enjoy the last photo with the mist. Very lovely.

Sharon said...

I am laughing, because I took the EXACT SAME PICS!! Frosty back yard with the dog, steam coming off the pond... should have used them :)

duopastorale said...

Lovely misty shot.

Debbie365 said...

Hey, Sharon...what can I say...great minds!

Linda said...

Again, I wasn't up in time to see the frost. My lawn was frost free.
I love the last picture.

Suzi-k said...

that pond shot is great!