Being promoted to the position of 'Grandparents'!

2011 - will be an AWESOME year for the Nelson/Lynn family. Our beautiful daughter and son-in-law are blessing us with our first grandchild - a boy. Christopher Aiden Lynn is due to arrive June 30 (the same date his Mama was due! How cool is that?)

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Keepin' Up with Mike (aka QuikSnap365)

In families with young children, the refridgerator door can become a sort of impromptu 'Art Gallery'. But, alas, I no longer have young children, just down to a teenager now, so we have schedules, coupons, phone numbers, etc. No art lovingly created by little hands to be proudly displayed by Mom and Dad on the fridge door.


But this is a fun magnet. Don't you think?
So...what's on YOUR fridge? Maybe we should start a 'Fridge Watch'!

5 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

Fridge watch would be great! Our fridge has art from the last few years. Making fridge magnets is a popular hobby among the younger set these days! They all stay and remind us of the good times. Great post. Thanks.

Carla said...

I do love your magnet!!! The sentiment on the magnet fits me to a "T". I don't know if I'm keeping up with you or keeping up with Mike...or maybe I'm keeping up with you keeping up with Mike. But I posted my fridge too. Check it out.

duopastorale said...

Oh my goodness, I have never been in a post title before! I'm blushing, excuse me.... You have upstaged me Debbie, your fridge is very interesting. However, I think a Fridge Watch would soon cool off. Ha Ha!!!! Ok , so not very funny then.

Sharon said...

LOL! Made me laugh. :)

Debbie365 said...

Made me laugh too!