Being promoted to the position of 'Grandparents'!

2011 - will be an AWESOME year for the Nelson/Lynn family. Our beautiful daughter and son-in-law are blessing us with our first grandchild - a boy. Christopher Aiden Lynn is due to arrive June 30 (the same date his Mama was due! How cool is that?)

Friday, November 2, 2007

Skywatch Friday?

I'm not sure, but I'm guessing this is what this means.

Today was kind of a grey day, not much for a photo. This was taken a few weeks ago. I have a thing for storm clouds. Would you believe we didn't get a drop of rain as these rolled past my house? The sun was even still shining a little. You can tell from the weeping willow tree. This was not done with fill flash...I don't have one that big!

6 comments:

dot said...

Enjoyed looking at your pictures. I'll add you to our Sky Watch blogroll. You did good!

Lilli & Nevada said...

Very nice photo of the clouds.

duopastorale said...

That reminds me of Close Encounters just before the space ship emerges! Wow!!

Sharon said...

I see you figured it out :) Cool picture.

Andrea said...

The clouds look a touch angry but they are beautiful at the same time. You did good. Welcome to Sky Watch Friday.

Linda said...

Glad you figured it out. I think my picture might also be a skywatch.