Being promoted to the position of 'Grandparents'!

2011 - will be an AWESOME year for the Nelson/Lynn family. Our beautiful daughter and son-in-law are blessing us with our first grandchild - a boy. Christopher Aiden Lynn is due to arrive June 30 (the same date his Mama was due! How cool is that?)

Friday, November 9, 2007

Getting Even

Be honest. Deep down, have you ever wanted to do THIS to your boss? Did you ever wonder how it might feel? (By the way, that's me back there playing 'papparazzi' in the bushes!)




Just in case you ever wondered...



IT FEELS PRETTY DARN GOOD! Ha!



BULLSEYE!

Still smiling...so I guess it's safe to go back to work on Monday!



- Disclaimer: I love my Boss...he's great to work for and a good sport! The company held a raffle to raise money for charity several weeks ago. For every $25 dollars raised in their name, a select group of VPs agreed to take a pie in the face. It was a raging success!


There was lots of pie-flinging today!

5 comments:

duopastorale said...

I don't have a boss, but if I did....cool!

Sharon said...

Haha! Cool.

Carla said...

What a great idea! But I'm afraid it wouldn't work at my office. Too many "adverse" personalities. I'm afraid someone would get too carried away. I guess I could just let them all throw pies at me! But only if I could request chocolate or lemon cream pies!

Lissa said...

Those were real pies! Scott just usually gets a bunch of whipped cream in a tin. (from the youth group). I wonder how this would work at our church...hmmm maybe next year for Operation Christmas Child or something. :)

Debbie365 said...

Yes, Melissa...real pies...some unbaked from the frozen food section! If you look closely, you can see the blueberry stains on the wall! Ha! It was truly nasty!