Being promoted to the position of 'Grandparents'!

2011 - will be an AWESOME year for the Nelson/Lynn family. Our beautiful daughter and son-in-law are blessing us with our first grandchild - a boy. Christopher Aiden Lynn is due to arrive June 30 (the same date his Mama was due! How cool is that?)

Monday, October 8, 2007

Weekend Fun

Who says grownups can't have fun? I think truly, we never grow up! Here are some photos from our annual weekend ladies retreat...Topic: The Bride of Christ. Amidst all the fun was a time to focus on where we are in our journey.

4 comments:

Pat N Fl said...

Thanks for all you did, great pictures. What a good time of fellowship and sharing God's word.

Carla said...

I wish I could have been there. It appears that the "fun" has progressed beyond jumping on the beds. The pictures made me a bit sad because I miss everyone so much. But I'm seriously considering a road trip next year. Keep me in the loop for this a Night of Stars!

Debbie365 said...

Absolutely, Carla! Sure missed you being there. Yeah, there was a little more action than just jumping on the bed. It was fun, but I'm STILL tired! Ha!

Linda said...

"Oh girls just wanna have fun" no matter what the age!