Being promoted to the position of 'Grandparents'!

2011 - will be an AWESOME year for the Nelson/Lynn family. Our beautiful daughter and son-in-law are blessing us with our first grandchild - a boy. Christopher Aiden Lynn is due to arrive June 30 (the same date his Mama was due! How cool is that?)

Monday, October 1, 2007

Remodeled Auditorium

The platform area of our auditorium was remodeled last week. We used to have stairs all the way across the front.

So, here it is at a little different angle, and obviously taken during a wedding...but: BEFORE



...and AFTER:

The sides extend quite a bit further out to each side, (but I didn't have my wider angle lens on.) So, what do you think?

7 comments:

Alan said...

I agree with Erin - it will ruin weddings. Or at least make them much more difficult to stage (and therefore not as good).

Sharon said...

I think it looks great :)

duopastorale said...

Wow. You've turned it into a theatre! You have a lovely church.

Erin said...

I think it's pretty, but I really miss having an alter.

Pat N Fl said...

It looks awesome, I say it one day while it was still in process. I understood that the middle part between the stairs was removable but I could be wrong.

Lissa said...

Wow! I didn't get to see it on Sunday. Looks pretty good. I like the contrast between the wood and the green carpet.

Carla said...

Looks good in the pictures. I agree with Melissa about the contrast between wood and carpet. And the extra room on stage will come in handy for the music ministry.