Being promoted to the position of 'Grandparents'!

2011 - will be an AWESOME year for the Nelson/Lynn family. Our beautiful daughter and son-in-law are blessing us with our first grandchild - a boy. Christopher Aiden Lynn is due to arrive June 30 (the same date his Mama was due! How cool is that?)

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Cause for the Pause...

Haven't been able to do much posting this week. It seems that sometime Sunday morning, I scratched my cornea. Feels like a huge eyelash is in my eye. Needless to say, I'm spending a lot of time with my eye closed, putting in antibiotic ointment, etc. I was really hoping that today would start to bring some relief, but not yet. Maybe tomorrow...

By the way...the Quest for Baby Blue continues. The doll I found was more of a 'mini-me' edition. She's pretty, but too small.

Say a little prayer for me that my eye heals up...I have to play for choir practice tomorrow night!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

:(

Pat N Fl said...

Praying for you, your eye and your search for Baby Blue/

Linda said...

I've done that more than once to my eye, and didn't even remember how it happened. Very painful - I feel for you. Pray you find relief soon.

Carla said...

Hope your eye is better. I'll keep looking for Baby Blue.