Being promoted to the position of 'Grandparents'!

2011 - will be an AWESOME year for the Nelson/Lynn family. Our beautiful daughter and son-in-law are blessing us with our first grandchild - a boy. Christopher Aiden Lynn is due to arrive June 30 (the same date his Mama was due! How cool is that?)

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Successful Quest?

My quest for 'Baby Blue' may have come to a successful and happy conclusion. (see earlier post) I found her on Ebay. She will arrive sometime next week. But from the photo...well...what do you think?


If it's not her twin, it's frighteningly close. I'll let you know!

5 comments:

Carla said...

Looks like her to me! Yeah!!!!

Sharon said...

I think it's her!

Linda said...

Pretty close. If I ever need something found - I'm coming to you! Great job!

Lissa said...

Woohoo! Thank goodness for Ebay!

Debbie365 said...

Okay, so, well, it's not her. This one is actually a bit smaller. There was nothing to give perspective in the photos...should have thought of that! Oh well...so the quest contintues.