Being promoted to the position of 'Grandparents'!

2011 - will be an AWESOME year for the Nelson/Lynn family. Our beautiful daughter and son-in-law are blessing us with our first grandchild - a boy. Christopher Aiden Lynn is due to arrive June 30 (the same date his Mama was due! How cool is that?)

Monday, September 3, 2007

Tonight...Fun With Flash...

My bro tells me the secret of great exposure, with flash, is to get the flash off the camera. Once you have see the results from that, you will not ever want to shoot with the flash on the camera! I'm thinking he may be right.

Using flash, without getting that 'blown out' look...


These are a bit better....



Then you can always opt for the more dramatic effect....

Okay, hubby...I said I was done, but I think I really need that remote off-camera, flash thingy.

4 comments:

Carla said...

I like the silhouette of S. E, J and A look good too.

Sharon said...

You have to see the other side of these pictures...hilarious!

Allen said...

Go for it, Babe :)

Debbie365 said...

Yeah, she was pretty much making faces the whole time.