Being promoted to the position of 'Grandparents'!

2011 - will be an AWESOME year for the Nelson/Lynn family. Our beautiful daughter and son-in-law are blessing us with our first grandchild - a boy. Christopher Aiden Lynn is due to arrive June 30 (the same date his Mama was due! How cool is that?)

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My friend's new house...

Doesn't really do it justice, but we were there after dark...and hey...I like night pictures!




Check out the gorgeous fireplace! Very pretty!
And the pool...well what can you say about that? Again, very nice!





4 comments:

Sharon said...

Ooooh!! I love it!! I have pool envy. :)

Carla said...

So when's the pool party! I'll come down for it!

Linda said...

Look's like a very nice big house. Congrats to your friend on the new house.

Lissa said...

I love it! Can't wait to see the whole inside!