Being promoted to the position of 'Grandparents'!

2011 - will be an AWESOME year for the Nelson/Lynn family. Our beautiful daughter and son-in-law are blessing us with our first grandchild - a boy. Christopher Aiden Lynn is due to arrive June 30 (the same date his Mama was due! How cool is that?)

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Photography Practice Opportunity

Hubby officiated at a 50th Anniversary Vow renewal for a sweet couple at the church where he is serving. I took advantage of the opportunity to do some 'creative' photography. Weddings and Wedding-like events are my favorite.






6 comments:

Ryan and Shawna said...

I love photography as well. My favorite one is the b&w. Just lovely.

Carla said...

Beautiful pictures. I really like the one of the little girl.

Lissa said...

You're so multi-talented! Great pictures.

Sharon said...

I looked at the set, verrry nice.

Debbie365 said...

Awww...thanks.

Linda said...

You are way too talented!