Being promoted to the position of 'Grandparents'!

2011 - will be an AWESOME year for the Nelson/Lynn family. Our beautiful daughter and son-in-law are blessing us with our first grandchild - a boy. Christopher Aiden Lynn is due to arrive June 30 (the same date his Mama was due! How cool is that?)

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Pooped out Pup

I took this the other night. Didn't feel much like taking his picture tonight, because he really WAS a 'pooped' pup, if you know what I mean. Yeah...on my carpet! He hasn't done that in quite a while, so I will give him the benefit of the doubt that he may possibly have had an upset tummy. Since we haven't finished his English lessons yet, he couldn't really communicate as well as needed...I suppose. See, I'm trying to be forgiving...but YUCK!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Ugh...bad Shit-zu...Bad!! :)

Carla said...

How cute! The picture, I mean. The other part, not so cute.