Being promoted to the position of 'Grandparents'!

2011 - will be an AWESOME year for the Nelson/Lynn family. Our beautiful daughter and son-in-law are blessing us with our first grandchild - a boy. Christopher Aiden Lynn is due to arrive June 30 (the same date his Mama was due! How cool is that?)

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Kitty's trip to the Day Spa

"Hello, am I not simply the most beautiful creature on the planet?"
"Yes? What's that you say? It's time for my appointment at the Spa?"
Her Chariot awaits...
The Footman gently seats her inside, while a somewhat 'envious' onlooker stands by...
"Hey buster, watch where you're sticking that nose! It's cold and wet!"
Snug inside.
"Hey, where are you goin? Let me in!" (Obviously, he forgets that he hates that place!)
"Away with you lowly peasant! Today is MY day!" (Obviously, SHE forgets that she also hates that place!)
"I'm off to get more gorgeous (like that's possible!). We shall post more portraits upon my return."

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Heehee, reminds me of trying to catch Sam for Granny J, you definitely have a much easier time!

Carla said...

What a prissy kitty! Reminds me of Snowball on Stuart Little.