Being promoted to the position of 'Grandparents'!

2011 - will be an AWESOME year for the Nelson/Lynn family. Our beautiful daughter and son-in-law are blessing us with our first grandchild - a boy. Christopher Aiden Lynn is due to arrive June 30 (the same date his Mama was due! How cool is that?)

Monday, September 17, 2007

Surprise Outing

Saturday morning my eldest daughter kidnapped me and took me off for a morning of fun and frolic:






We stopped for a little refreshment to start the day


The it was over the river and through the woods...okay, so that's another time and season. But we did go over the river...


To visit our relatives? Maybe...


Some of the 'residents'...



"Like butter on a bald monkey" ???


"Lovebirds of Paradise"




Okay, so I can to bugs, too...











Join us for a little 'Behind' the scenes tour...



All in all, a very fun morning with my girl...


For more Zoo Photos, click here

5 comments:

MamaGord said...

Those are some great pics and your daughter sounds like a sweetheart.

Sharon said...

How cool!! LOVE the one of the lilies on the pond. Great pics. :)

Carla said...

Girl, you are too funny. "Behind the scenes", huh. Of course, sometimes that is the only few you can get! All the pictures are great. I love the one of the "cat" in the grass. E is such a sweetheart to think of all that and create a special day for the two of you.

Debbie365 said...

Well, we were inspired while we were there! When A-1 was a kid, his brother managed to get a picture of a zebra butt, so ever since then, well, I'm just inspired! Boy, the zoo sure isn't like it used to be! My girl is the best. She's taking care of her Mama!

Sharon said...

Doh! I didn't catch "behind the scenes" until E pointed it out to me :)