Being promoted to the position of 'Grandparents'!

2011 - will be an AWESOME year for the Nelson/Lynn family. Our beautiful daughter and son-in-law are blessing us with our first grandchild - a boy. Christopher Aiden Lynn is due to arrive June 30 (the same date his Mama was due! How cool is that?)

Monday, January 21, 2008

Yoda

Yoda - the slope master...


Me and Yoda -demonstrating in 'Vanna White' fashion - the blue slopes that I conquered!


Two days of skiing only succeeds in wetting my appetite without bedding it down properly.

I WANNA GO BACK!!!!

7 comments:

Sharon said...

LOL! "Skiers you are"

imac said...

Go go go enjoy.

duopastorale said...

I am in awe! Not worthy not worthy!!

Linda said...

Sounds like you guys need to plan a family trip - soon!!

Carla said...

There should be plenty of snow still to come this season. Go ahead and plan another trip! A is going with the church here in a couple of weeks. They are going to PA.

Debbie365 said...

Oh...I WISH! I had a severe case of 'Ski Withdrawal' last year, too! 2 Days just isn't enough!

Alan said...

"There is no try, only ski."