Being promoted to the position of 'Grandparents'!

2011 - will be an AWESOME year for the Nelson/Lynn family. Our beautiful daughter and son-in-law are blessing us with our first grandchild - a boy. Christopher Aiden Lynn is due to arrive June 30 (the same date his Mama was due! How cool is that?)

Monday, January 7, 2008

Excursion Day 1

I don't get out much...Spending a few days on business in Miami. Here are some 1st day shots. First of all, I LOVE to fly! Whenever I'm on a plane, you will find me in a window seat, camera in hand.




It looked like we were sitting in cotton candy!

The strip at South Beach, Miami
Versace Mansion


4 comments:

Carla said...

Fun, fun, fun! Are you getting much work done?!? Great night shots.

imac said...

Just great shots there.Enjoy your trip.

Linda said...

So happy your enjoying your trip. As for flying it really makes me nervous. On my first flight I had to keep my eyes shut on landing and take off. I'm a little better, but still nervous. Great night shots with the lights. Have fun!

Debbie365 said...

Yup, having fun, and yup getting work done. This is just dinner time and evening stuff...Gotta get out and see what you can! I'm kind of sad I probably won't get to see the beach and stuff in the daytime though, and the water down here is so gorgeous! I would love to get some photos...but, oh well.