Being promoted to the position of 'Grandparents'!

2011 - will be an AWESOME year for the Nelson/Lynn family. Our beautiful daughter and son-in-law are blessing us with our first grandchild - a boy. Christopher Aiden Lynn is due to arrive June 30 (the same date his Mama was due! How cool is that?)

Monday, July 2, 2007

I guess this is what 'Tagged' means?

Tagged!
I've been tagged by Emily & Sharon:

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? A movie star and a soap opera character from "The Edge of Night"...I think.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Sunday, when I saw Joy @ church
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Nope
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Roast Beef
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? yes, 2 girls, 1 boy-in-law
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think so
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yes.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yup
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No way,
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Special K Red Berries
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Only if I can't get them off otherwise
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Not so much
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Bruster's Gone Bananas
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? hair
15. RED OR PINK? Pink
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Lack of confidence
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Joy, Deborah, Carla
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? No but I want them to fill it out on their blog so I can read it :)
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? peach/orange/pink skirt - no shoes
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Steak Hibachi from Tokyo Japanese Steak House
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? John Gaughn on Channel 4
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Magenta
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Clean Cotton from Yankee Candles...or the Leather is good, too.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Jackie, at work
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes, one is my sister, the other I've never met, but she seems very nice
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football, gymnastics, ice skating
27. HAIR COLOR? dk brown with a little 'wisdom' mixed in (When Miss Clairol wears off)
28. EYE COLOR? Green/Brown
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Not anymore!!
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Prime Rib
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Titanic (Jack still doesn't get on that door with her!)
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? white
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Both
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Both
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? I liked Melissa's picture...that would be it for me, too!
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Joel's the only one I tagged
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? not sure
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Wish I had the time!
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? SpongeBob
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Titanic
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Ocean, rain
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? California, baby!
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Piano, I guess, but then again, lots of people can do that, so I guess it wouldn't really be classified as 'special'. I can do pretty wedding stuff?
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Jax
47. WHAT SUPERPOWER WOULD YOU LIKE? teleportation

I woud tag, Joel Jr. but not sure how...

No comments: