Being promoted to the position of 'Grandparents'!

2011 - will be an AWESOME year for the Nelson/Lynn family. Our beautiful daughter and son-in-law are blessing us with our first grandchild - a boy. Christopher Aiden Lynn is due to arrive June 30 (the same date his Mama was due! How cool is that?)

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Tagged by Sharon

Four jobs I've held:
Pianist
Bank
Preschool Teacher
Insurance Company

Four movies I can watch over again:
Steel Magnolias
My Big Fat Greek Wedding
Titanic (Jack never learns!)
The Notebook

Four places I have lived:
Southside of Jax
Deltona, FL
Port St. Lucie, FL
Vero Beach, FL

Four t.v. shows I watch:
Reba
House
Hell's Kitchen
FOX and Friends

Four places I've been on vacation:
Washington DC
Gatlinburg/ Pigeon Forge, TN
Livingston, TN
Snowshoe, WV

Four favorite foods:
Prime Rib
Pizza Hut Extra Cheese, Pepperoni & Diced Tomatoe Pan Pizza
Sticky Finger's Pulled Pork
Mom's Pot Roast

Four websites I visit:
KBBC
Flickr
Photo.net
My blog people

Four people I am tagging:
Ya'll got pretty much everyone I know that might do this.

Any one else wanna play???