Being promoted to the position of 'Grandparents'!

2011 - will be an AWESOME year for the Nelson/Lynn family. Our beautiful daughter and son-in-law are blessing us with our first grandchild - a boy. Christopher Aiden Lynn is due to arrive June 30 (the same date his Mama was due! How cool is that?)

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Canon vs Nikon...the battle continues...

(...actually, there's no real competition here...we all know which one is the best...but I like to humor him!)

The latest lens in the Nikon lineup. Pretty impressive!

So what would you choose??? That...

or this fine 'Luxury' model lens by Canon? The camera for the serious photographer...


and this kick-butt flash!

8 comments:

Lissa said...

I can only imagine how much fun you guys had on Wednesday! Mom has a flash like yours but it kept putting lines on the pictures. Maybe ya'll should chat...

joelchappelljr said...

If you'll notice how far in the cup the Nkon can go... I don't see that fancy lense of yours gettin' down in there like that.

Sharon said...

I don't know, that is one nifty red plastic lens...

Debbie365 said...

J - It doesn't need to...
and S - who's side are you on anyway? :-)

Sharon said...

Heehee

Sharon said...

Oh, and to answer your question...who's breaking out in hives over using a plain, black lens cap?? I might have to talk to SS about making me a sticker for it that says "Canon" ;o)

Sharon said...

UPDATE!!! I found my lens cap...evidently some short person who lives here thought it would be cool to push it under the dresser :)

Debbie365 said...

Yay!