Being promoted to the position of 'Grandparents'!

2011 - will be an AWESOME year for the Nelson/Lynn family. Our beautiful daughter and son-in-law are blessing us with our first grandchild - a boy. Christopher Aiden Lynn is due to arrive June 30 (the same date his Mama was due! How cool is that?)

Friday, October 10, 2008

Unity of Faith

I sing with a group of ladies at our church. We have been together for about 4 years now, I think. We have had some changes - people moving away and such - but we are still at it. I put a recording of one of our favorite songs. The link is over to the right. Enjoy!


This is the group that made the recording. From left to right: Jennifer, Deborah, Carla, Emiley, Me, Dee. When the group first formed, it was Carla, Jennifer, Dee and myself. We later added Deborah & Emiley, so that we had 2 on each part.

When Jennifer, Deborah, and Emiley moved away, we were joined by

Elise, Donna & Melissa (back row)

Last year, Carla and Elise moved away, and Erin D. and Erin L. joined us.

So here we are today, from left to right:

Donna, Erin D., Erin L., Melissa, Me, Dee

(The short one is Melissa's daughter, she was helping us warm up!)

I dearly love all these ladies, and deeply miss the ones that moved away.
They are all my best friends

4 comments:

Carla said...

I sure do miss my peeps! And my little peepette too! She probably doesn't remember me, but give her a big hug for me anyway. In fact, give them all a big hug for me. When you make a recording of you guys singing I want to hear that too!

Linda said...

A group of amazing ladies. I love to hear you guys sing.

duopastorale said...

So beautiful! Fantastic. You have some wonderful,talent in your church. I love this one too. Glad that I introduced you to Imeem.

Pat N Fl said...

All of you ladies have so much talent(not just musiclal) and love to seeing you using it for the God's glory. I miss the ones who have moved away but God has blessed the group and our church as the other ladies have stepped up to use the musical talent God has given them. I love it when Unity of Faith sings.