Being promoted to the position of 'Grandparents'!

2011 - will be an AWESOME year for the Nelson/Lynn family. Our beautiful daughter and son-in-law are blessing us with our first grandchild - a boy. Christopher Aiden Lynn is due to arrive June 30 (the same date his Mama was due! How cool is that?)

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Did something FUN today!

We went to see our friend's new house, and I was able to do some photo-bugging...it's been a while. It is really beautiful out there, and the neighborhood is so nice and peaceful. There is a model home next door to them I really wish I could buy! I think it just might be worth the extra 20 minutes of a drive for the enjoyment of the peace and really beautiful scenery out there.

This is their house
This is the house next door I wish I could buy! :-)

The neighborhood has tons of these! I just love big oaks!
For more photos of our fun afternoon, Click Here

3 comments:

duopastorale said...

Wish I could buy it too. How much, just out of interest?

Debbie365 said...

$404,200 USD. I think it's about 2400 square feet of living space - 3 bedrooms, 3 bathroom. I think the lot may be a third of an acre or more, which is hard to find in this area any more. So that right there adds to its 'priciness'. For comparison, the house I live in is a 2100 square foot 3 bedroom 2 bath on a 70ft by 100ft or so lot, and at the current market it may sell for $250,000 or so.

Carla said...

Is that J&G's house? I love it. I have a friend who live down the street from them. I worked with her when I lived down there.

I love the old oaks too. Your pictures are gorgeous!