Being promoted to the position of 'Grandparents'!

2011 - will be an AWESOME year for the Nelson/Lynn family. Our beautiful daughter and son-in-law are blessing us with our first grandchild - a boy. Christopher Aiden Lynn is due to arrive June 30 (the same date his Mama was due! How cool is that?)

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Pinch Me!

Am I dreaming?


A life-long dream come true! Since I began playing piano (we won't say how long ago) I've always dreamed of one day having a Grand. Today, we took the plunge, aided by a fabulous sale of conservatory pianos from the local University! I've been putting it off for quite a while, but finally decided that I needed to do it before I get old and arthritic! It will be delivered to my home later next week. Of course, that will be recorded in photographs that I will happily add to my blog!


5 comments:

Sharon said...

WOW :)

Linda said...

Congrats to you. I'm sure there will be music in the air and house!

Debbie365 said...

Yup. It will certainly fill the house with melody! It has a BIG sound!

duopastorale said...

How fantastic. Enjoy! I would LOVE one but first I need a bigger house.

imac said...

Music in the Air, all these keys opening all these doors.
EMJOY.