Being promoted to the position of 'Grandparents'!

2011 - will be an AWESOME year for the Nelson/Lynn family. Our beautiful daughter and son-in-law are blessing us with our first grandchild - a boy. Christopher Aiden Lynn is due to arrive June 30 (the same date his Mama was due! How cool is that?)

Saturday, December 15, 2007

A Gift

I'm a pianist. I love all things piano. I love grand pianos especially. They are just one of the most elegant of all the instruments. I collect piano ornament, figurines, music boxes, etc. My friend, Joy, gave me this one to add to my collection. I LOVE it! I have a small tabletop tree that I have been putting my piano ornaments on, but I think I'm going to have to get a larger one! I'll post a picture of it once I get it set up.

I don't have a real grand...yet. Maybe one day!

4 comments:

Lissa said...

It's beautiful!

duopastorale said...

That must be the best Christmas shot ever!
This I Do...

Debbie365 said...

Well now, that's an awfully high compliment!

Carla said...

What a great gift! I love getting new additions to a collection. And a piano collection is perfect for you!