Being promoted to the position of 'Grandparents'!

2011 - will be an AWESOME year for the Nelson/Lynn family. Our beautiful daughter and son-in-law are blessing us with our first grandchild - a boy. Christopher Aiden Lynn is due to arrive June 30 (the same date his Mama was due! How cool is that?)

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A Couple of Things...

First off...hubby was able to locate the additional red and green icicle lights that we needed to finish the eaves. So...as promised...here are some pics!
The smallest tree in this group of 3 seems to have a problem. We hope it's just a fuse blown in the plug, which can be easily replaced. It was dark when he finished, so we'll have to check into it when it's light outside.


Then...I got a promotion at work. Monday was my first day in the new position. My former team surprised me with a cake, flowers, plant and card. It was really nice! It was a very hard decision for me to choose to leave, but in the end, I think it will be a good move for me.



(Glad I took my camera to work with me today!)

4 comments:

duopastorale said...

So much to celebrate! Congratulations.

Sharon said...

Did you get your little tree fixed? There's a place on 301 that sells all kinds of outdoor Christmas decorations. We need to go there sometime.

Carla said...

Congratulations on the well deserved promotion! And great job on the decorations.

Also, hopefully the following link will help my "Anticipation" blog make a little more sense. :>) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyC0X1z4J0U

Lissa said...

I didn't even know! Congratulations on the promotion!