Being promoted to the position of 'Grandparents'!

2011 - will be an AWESOME year for the Nelson/Lynn family. Our beautiful daughter and son-in-law are blessing us with our first grandchild - a boy. Christopher Aiden Lynn is due to arrive June 30 (the same date his Mama was due! How cool is that?)

Thursday, March 22, 2007

It's me again...

Koty aka Victoria's Dashing Dakota, the world's goofiest dog! Don't let the haircut fool you, he IS a Shih Tzu, he's just disguised as a short-haired something or other.
And then there is Taz, the Perfect Persian. Just look at that face! (...that IS her happy face!)
My sister the photobug...and they thought I was bad! Ha!

2 comments:

Wolfchild said...

it's amazing the number of photos I have of her in the background taking pictures...so much so at my work she is known as Ms. Amy's "Photo Queen"...

Sharon said...

If you do NOT STOP putting my picture up...there's a reason I'm BEHIND the camera!!! ;)