Being promoted to the position of 'Grandparents'!

2011 - will be an AWESOME year for the Nelson/Lynn family. Our beautiful daughter and son-in-law are blessing us with our first grandchild - a boy. Christopher Aiden Lynn is due to arrive June 30 (the same date his Mama was due! How cool is that?)

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Been a little busy this weekend!

...and suddenly it's over! Weddings are funny like that. You plan for months and months, then boom, you are done. A friend of ours got married, and I decorated/directed and had tons of fun. I love doing this, it's hard work, but a lot of fun! The end result is all worth it. (I didn't make the bouquet, but I did take the picture with my 'star filter'.


1 comment:

MamaGord said...

You did a beautiful job and congrats to the bride and groom!