Being promoted to the position of 'Grandparents'!

2011 - will be an AWESOME year for the Nelson/Lynn family. Our beautiful daughter and son-in-law are blessing us with our first grandchild - a boy. Christopher Aiden Lynn is due to arrive June 30 (the same date his Mama was due! How cool is that?)

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Movin' on up...

...to a newer model year. When the tires wear out, it's time for a new car. Right?

Our 2001 Lexus RX300 has served us well, but now I'm hooked on them! I was dreading the day we would have to figure out how to get another one, but fortunately it all worked out.

Below, the new 'Baby Blue'...2004 Lexus RX330 - Breakwater Blue Metallic. It's the light blue, light grey interior. The new ones are a bit beyond the old budget, but with my 'secret weapon' (he knows who he is!) we were able to get into this little baby!



Way better turn radius than the earlier model (that was my only complaint with the last one), dual AC controls, 6-disc CD changer - but front load instead of inside the glove compartment, reclining back seats that also move forward and back, both front seats are heated, the windshield has a rain sensor, so when it starts to rain they automatically turn on, and the headlights adjust also - somehow. The manual is over 400 pages - haven't had time to read it yet so I'm sure we will discover some other fun stuff.


(All photos compliments of my sister. Thanks, sis!)

6 comments:

Linda said...

New and nice cars are running in your family. Very nice car!

duopastorale said...

I love the idea of automatic wipers. My friend's car also has auto lights. It's amazing! Looks smart. Enjoy.

Lissa said...

Congrats! I'm guessing this happened after our lunch on Monday. Very nice!

Debbie365 said...

Oh yes. It has automatic lights also. There is a button inside that is supposed to be 'washers' for the headlights. We haven't had a chance to really explore it, so hopefully this weekend we will have a little more time to see what all it does. Pretty sweet ride!

JoelChappellSr said...

All this and a grand piano too?

You don't know what you've done to me.

I love the car, awesome color.

I thought the economy was bad. That's 4 new cars and a boat in the family in the last month (Including Joel's bug)

(Viewed from Livingston library)

Debbie365 said...

Uh Oh...Busted!