Being promoted to the position of 'Grandparents'!

2011 - will be an AWESOME year for the Nelson/Lynn family. Our beautiful daughter and son-in-law are blessing us with our first grandchild - a boy. Christopher Aiden Lynn is due to arrive June 30 (the same date his Mama was due! How cool is that?)

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Take Me Out to the Ball Game...

And yes, they had hot dogs, but I opted for some hot cocoa - it was chilly out there!


Look closely, you can see the ball coming in just before he hit it.


Our youngest daughter's boyfriend is in 9th grade and on both the Jr. Varsity AND the Varsity teams. Quite a feat for a freshman! The Jr. Varsity team had a game this afternoon. This was at the baseball field at the high school my husband and I both graduated from. I have to say that today was first time I ever attended a baseball game there...after all these years!

5 comments:

imac said...

Nice action.

Linda said...

M played baseball through out his entire childhood/teenage years. Going to those games are some of my best memories. I loved everyone of them. I don't follow the pro's, to me they aren't near as fun.

duopastorale said...

Great action shots there. We have rounders, I think it's similar.

Paulie said...

Nice photo catch with that ball!

Carla said...

I know it can be a long and drawn out sport, but I love watching baseball games. I used to keep stats for my Jr High team. Hope they won!

BYW, I started laughing when I saw your blog. I just posted a sports related blog, too. Hockey, of course!