Being promoted to the position of 'Grandparents'!

2011 - will be an AWESOME year for the Nelson/Lynn family. Our beautiful daughter and son-in-law are blessing us with our first grandchild - a boy. Christopher Aiden Lynn is due to arrive June 30 (the same date his Mama was due! How cool is that?)

Monday, June 18, 2007

Should have listened to my sisters...

You know, I got this Nikon, even after my sisters told me Canon was so much better. I just wonder...did I do the right thing?


It has so many great features, so easy to use (even though I can't set it to take monochrome pictures, and it only has 5 focus points) and it's black...isn't it pretty? You should really give it a try, Mom.


Hmmm...well, I guess I could...

Okay, say 'Cheese'! Let me see how this compares to a Canon...



See, I KNEW it! Mom just LOVES my Nikon!



I have to be honest, son, a Canon is just hard to beat!



Dad, I really thought I did the right thing getting this Nikon, but...


Well, son what can I say? They tried to tell you...


Oh my achin' back!

Canon...the Cadillac of Cameras, for the 'serious' photographer!


*Disclaimer: I love my baby brother will all my heart. He's extremely talented in many areas and never ceases to amaze me. But, sibling rivalry being what it is, I will take advantage of any opportunity I can to rib him a little!

3 comments:

joelchappelljr said...

Alright. YOu finally pulled one off!

Artistic "license" to the max. Good job.

Sharon said...

HAHA!!! That's great :)

Lissa said...

Very nice!