Being promoted to the position of 'Grandparents'!

2011 - will be an AWESOME year for the Nelson/Lynn family. Our beautiful daughter and son-in-law are blessing us with our first grandchild - a boy. Christopher Aiden Lynn is due to arrive June 30 (the same date his Mama was due! How cool is that?)

Monday, February 19, 2007

Before and After....

I just went to boring old work...but Taz and Koty had a grand day!

Koty, before....

























and After....Isn't he handsome? Can you see him shivering?? :-) Fortunately for him, the weather will warm up a bit this week!




If it weren't for his bottom tooth, I don't think we would have known him! He's pretty tuckered out now. I'll bet he sleeps really well tonight!










Then there's Taz...before:
and After....


She's been hiding under the bed since she got home. I think she's embarrassed. I can't imagine why???



Allen actually managed to get them both in the same frame.



"Hey cat, whut r you lookin' at? You look just as naked as me!"


3 comments:

Sharon said...

And you say I'M not right??!??! HA!! I'm impressed, I don't know if I would attempt taking them both in the same day. :)

MamaGord said...

Ahh poor little guys. I am sure they will be greatful once they get over the embaracment. My dog was alway very shy when we did that to her for about a week.

Lissa said...

Wow what a makeover! They almost look like siblings now. :)