Being promoted to the position of 'Grandparents'!

2011 - will be an AWESOME year for the Nelson/Lynn family. Our beautiful daughter and son-in-law are blessing us with our first grandchild - a boy. Christopher Aiden Lynn is due to arrive June 30 (the same date his Mama was due! How cool is that?)

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

An Aggressive Undertaking...


I learned how to crochet years ago from Mrs. Colby. She was the childcare worker at our church who looked after us during choir practice on Wednesday nights. She taught me how to do granny squares. Well, this ain't made out of no granny squares...

So, here's the ingredients for the plan....


Anybody got any idea what all this means???? :-) I'm talking about the INSTRUCTIONS in the book in the picture above! No...I'm NOT going to be a Granny any time soon. (I"ll be 'YaYa' not Granny anyway...just for the record.)





1 comment:

Sharon said...

Holy Cow that was close. No...I have NO IDEA. *lying down now, with a cold compress*